Thursday, April 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Story Time

Happy Friday Eve!  I am feel pretty fantastic today because I am officially done with the 10 day cleanse and I made it out alive!!!  Time to celebrate!!!!
If you don't laugh at this picture you have no soul.
Just kidding, but for real, LOOK at that dog's face...and then his eyes...
To be honest, I don't really know what to do with myself today.  I mean, I feel great, I am down 7 pounds (halle-FREAKIN-lujah), and I conquered the cleanse with only cheating 1 time (see the post "I Want A Cheeseburger").  As you may have read in my post yesterday (and if you returned today to read another post it's a Christmas miracle!!), Bud and I have been dreaming about what we want to eat for dinner tonight.  It will probably be pizza, and a few cocktails because it's a celebration b*tches!!!
Other than dinner tonight, I really have no urge to eat anything unhealthy.  Who am I??? Like I have said before, I don't want to undo everything I have accomplished so my plan is to just keep trucking along, making healthy choices, and working out.  It's something I can stick to without feeling like I want to poke my eyeballs out, and then possibly eat them because I am THAT hungry.  So there you have it.  I did take before and after pics of myself for myself only...those do not need to be cruising the internet streets...ever....

Now onto my Throwback Thursday story.  I like to reminisce about the past, and often do in my head, and then laugh to myself.  Sometimes this happens when I am around others, well mostly Bud, and he probably just brushes off my random laughter as another day in crazy town.  The other day on Instagram my friend from college at ASU posted a picture of Twista's Do or Die CD.  That CD was played quite a bit in our other friend's car as we would cruise around.  It was played in her car, in the dorms, etc.  I "liked" the picture on Instagram and it immediately brought up a story about my friend Jess and I when we did saki bombs for the first time.  So here is the story....

It was a clear black night, a clear white moon, Warren G was on the....just kidding.  It was a hot night because we were in Arizona and it's pretty much hot all the time.  My first week of school it was 120 degrees every day, no joke, and I think I went through about 3 outfits per day because I sweat so much.  Anyway, my friend Jess and I were hanging out with some guys from the swim team and decided it would be a great idea to go to this local Chinese restaurant for some saki bombs.  At the time I was 19 and could not legally drink.  We knew this restaurant was pretty lax about checking I.D.'s so it was our best option.  I did have a fake I.D. (sorry mom) even though the girl on the I.D. was 5'9, really long dark hair, and was from California.  Me, I am 5'7, I had blondish hair at the time, and I am from Minnesota.  But don't worry, I memorized that I.D. like the back of my hand.  I paid a pretty penny for that thing after all!  So anyway, we went to the restaurant, I handed my fake I.D. to the server like a champ, and on we went with our saki bombs.  I had never even heard of a saki bomb before this night but they were actually pretty good!  That was also when I had barely drank any sort of alcohol so anything I tried really wasn't that bad.  We did quite a few of those bombs and when we left, it was dark outside.  The night gets a little foggy after that, but Jess and I ended up going to one of the swim guy's houses for a party where we drank some more (smart) and the next thing I knew I was waking up the next morning, cuddling with Jess on the couch in their living room.  Awkward.  I remember waking up looking at her, looking at myself, and then sitting there for a few minutes before I realized we were cuddling, hahaha. I then realized I had to pee, REAL bad.  So I peeled myself off the couch, and stumbled my way to the bathroom.  It was about 7am and no one was awake yet, thank God.  I was still a little drunk woozy from the night before and when I bent down to sit on the toilet to pee I missed the toilet, fell into the shower, and pulled the shower curtain down with me.  I laid there, in my pee (there was no way that was staying in my body after my life flashed before my eyes), with the shower curtain draped over me.  I was a hot mess.  After I got myself together, and stopped laughing, I cleaned up, and went to get Jess.  We had to get out of that house before anyone woke up and realized I ripped their shower curtain off the rod.  I may or may not have had pee all over my pants.  Luckily those days were hot so I could have passed it off as sweat.  Or as I like to call it, swass.  Anyway, we got ourselves together, walked outside, realized exactly where we were in relation to the dorms, and then realized that we had about 7 miles to walk.  We both looked at each other with one of those "whatareyagonnado" faces, and just started walking.  We looked a little something like this:
The heat was blistering, we were starting to come down from the night before aka hung over, we were in flip-flops, and our legs just could not move.  I think it took us like 2 hours to get back to the dorms that morning.  It. Was. Rough.  I immediately hopped up to my bed (top bunk, holla!!) and went to sleep.  I think I woke up around dinner time that night.  Ahh, the days of getting to sleep as much as you want....

Now that I embarrassed myself today, I best get back work.

See ya later suckas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, I love it!