Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Holy Sh*t Balls, I Have a New Follower!!!!! & Cleanse: Day 2

So just as I was about to hit "new post" and start rambling on about my cleanse, my eyes happened to notice I have a new follower....and by new I mean BIG TIME follower, because it's Holly from Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally!!!!!!  Holy sh*t balls!!!!!!!
I am not gonna lie when I say this totally made my day!  I have been reading her blog for a while now and she is hilarious!  I love her personality plus she is a great motivator to get my arse to work out.  So, it's a win-win.  You should check her out!  Thanks for following me Holly!

Now, onto day 2 of the cleanse.  Day 2 went pretty good!  I had my green smoothie for breakfast again, and then a left over chicken fiesta bowl for lunch.  I brought some fruit to munch on throughout the day, still peed about a 100 times, and I was feeling pretty good leaving work.  I picked up KB from the sitter and on the way home he fell asleep in the car so I figured it would be the perfect chance to get my scheduled 3 mile run in when I got home.  So, I very quietly got KB out of the car, into his room, and whatdoyaknow, he woke up.  Cripes!  The sitter said that he was probably ready for a nap so I figured he would at least sleep for a half hour, but no.  I tried to rock him a little, tried to lay him in his crib, but he wasn't having it.  Luckily the kid is obsessed with Mickey Mouse and Little Einsteins so I turned on a cartoon, set him in his little chair with a couple toys to suck on, and I ran.  I have really been trying to up my pace during these short runs so I set the treadmill at a 2% incline and the speed at 7 mph, threw a towel over the time and just ran.  It felt GOOD.  I did start to fizzle out after about 20 minutes again and slowed the speed to 6.5, but I still finished with my best time yet!! (Best time meaning only 2 seconds faster but you gotta take what you can get!) 

After my run, I laid on the living room floor, gasping for air while trying not to breathe in the fumes from my sweat (stings the nostrils), and watched this little guy do butt lifts for 10 minutes:
After that, I fed KB his veggies and fruit and took a shower.  By the time I got out of the shower it was almost 7pm and we hadn't eaten dinner yet.  I had plans to make chicken stir fry and in the midst of getting that together both my husband and I reached the point of being HANGRY (hungry + angry).  He was a little pissy with me, I may or may not have snapped at him, but we recovered and our dinner was good.  I bought some salt-free garlic and herb seasoning for the chicken, and cooked that in a little olive oil.  After the chicken was done, I added a little over a cup of chicken broth and a bag of frozen stir fry veggies.  We ate that over brown rice.  At first I was a little sad that we couldn't have some sort of sauce with it or soy sauce but in the end I was satisfied.  I did add a little Chula sauce (random) because like I said yesterday, "I lika da spice."  Anyway, the rest of our night was pretty relaxing.  We chilled on the couch, watched the Brewers, and looked up songs to make a CD.  I have been writing down songs that I like for months but haven't downloaded them yet so we are in dire need of a new CD to bump in the AC (that's our Acura).  The list consists of A LOT of rap mixed with some girly songs - I like. 

Anyway, I weighed myself again this morning to see if I lost any more and I am down another pound!  That means I have lost 4 pounds since starting this cleanse on Monday.  Talk about motivation!!!  I have been trying not to make eye contact with the 4 mini Easter baskets I have yet to give to my nephews (they are getting them this weekend) because they consist of a lot of chocolate and jelly beans but knowing that I am seeing results so fast really helps kick those temptations in the throat. 

Welp, on to another day of work, sticking to the cleanse diet, a 4 mile run tonight, and hopefully relaxation after that. 

See ya later suckas!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, I love it!