Wednesday, November 19, 2014

21 Weeks


Excuse the awkward bathroom selfie ;)

How far along are you? Today I am officially 21 weeks! Past the halfway mark, whoop-whoop!!!

How I’m feeling: Overall, I am feeling great. These last few days I have been extra tired and REAL hungry, but overall I am feeling good. I am still running and working out and I think that is helping me feel better this go-around. I recently purchased a belly sports bra that I am going to test out tonight! With all my running my belly has been starting to bounce around a lot and I need something to support it.

Total weight gain: 7 pounds. Although, with my appetite lately I feel that number is going to go up a little faster than it has been!

How big is baby? According to the ultrasound last Friday, SHE (!!!!!!) is 11 oz or the size of a large carrot. Just a little bean…. I mean, carrot. haha

Maternity clothes: I am starting to wear a few maternity shirts and leggings a bit more often, but I can still wear my jeans comfortably. My belly seems to be a little higher than it was last time so I am hoping I can get away with not having to wear maternity jeans too long.

Sleep: Ahhh sleep. I feel like I can never get enough. I still miss naps and I still am not a morning person. When I do sleep, it’s amazing…. No issues there!

Best moment this week: Finding out our baby is a girl!!! J You can check out the reveal here.
  
Movement: Baby girl was really active during our ultrasound - lots of kicking, rolling and hands all over the place. I feel her kick quite a bit now and mostly at night.
Food cravings: Anything sweet. PB&J’s all day, every day would be amazing… but really, that is nothing new.

Food aversions: So far, nothing! I have been picking up certain smells a bit more though. I was walking through the stairwell at work and the smell shot me back to 2nd grade at Lincoln Elementary…super weird.

Belly button in or out: It really wants to come out. My belly button ring is pushed out and my belly button is pretty much even with the rest of my belly at this point. I do not want an outie.

What I Miss: Wine still.

What I’m looking forward to: The holidays. It will be the last holiday season we spend as a family of 3. I am excited but also kind of sad in that KB is growing up. Looking at him now and trying to picture a newborn is crazy. My hormones are outta control right now and thinking about him being a big brother has made me cry like a million times. Time sure does fly.

Milestone: Other than finding out the gender, there haven’t really been any other milestones lately. We are trying to get KB to realize he is going to have a baby sister but he still doesn’t quite get it.
Until next time.....PEACE OUT!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, I love it!