Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the......

Another finish the sentence link-up!  I likey because it allows me to not think so hard about what I want to post about.  So here she is....

button

1. I laughed so hard I cried when....I found this picture from my freshman year of college the other night.  This is my roommate and I.  Somehow we created these faces for times when things got awkward....aka times like this picture:
I am not gonna lie, I can't help but make this face as I am writing this.
Check out the eyebrow ring....Devon=bad ass
2. My high school...was the set for the movie Angus.  Most people have probably not heard of this movie but Dawson, I mean, James Van Der Beek was in it!

One of the most awkward HS movies ever.  Try watching this without wanting to find all your Green Day cassette tapes!
Good ole OHS
"Did you know there used to be a POOL in the basement??" hahaha
3. It really pisses me off...when people drive side by side on a 2-lane road going the same snail-like speed.  STOP IT!!!

4. In ten years...I hope to be rich and doing something I love.  Oh, and I hope that the climate shifts and Wisconsin is warm all year round. 

5. If I could erase one thing...it would be walking in on my friend's dad going #2 when I was in 3rd grade.  I was scarred for a very long time.
6. In 1999...I played HS hockey, snowboarded almost every day after school (that I didn't have hockey), and listened to a lot of punk music. 

7. Honestly...what's the deal with Grape Nuts??...I open the box, no grapes, no nuts...WHAT'S THE DEAL??!!
 8. To me, Sushi...is really good but I never eat it because every time I do, I get a gut rot stomach ache.  Apparently I am not part shark and can't eat raw fish.

9. Someone really needs to invent...a contraption that gives me a killer work-out while I watch re-runs of Saved By The Bell and eat ice-cream. 

10. The first time I drank alcohol...was the winter of my senior year of HS.  I went to my first college party with my ex boyfriend who was a freshman in college at the time.  We pre-gamed it in the dorms aka I was gonzo by the time we went to the house party.  When we got to the party I immediately walked up the 2 flights of stairs to the bathroom.  As I was walking out of the bathroom I tripped and rolled down the first flight of stairs, my body smacked up against the wall and bounced me down the second flight of stairs, only to land at the feet of a big crowd of people.  Needless to say, that was the end of my first college experience and I didn't drink again for a long time.  It was also my most embarrassing moment to date.

11. The one question I would ask God is...how do you do it?

12. Lindsay Lohan...needs to find an island and stay there.

Now for a throwback picture...
Halloween 2003
Denny's waitresses
See ya later suckas!

2 comments:

  1. i bet you are scarred for life walking in on him pooping...i actually welcome visitors..i hate to poop alone. ha. thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I only welcome visitors if I am talking to them on the phone. Lovely for them! haha

      Delete

Comment away, I love it!