Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hot Diggity Dog!

I decided to start a blog.  I have been thinking about it for a while but never had the urge to pull the trigger....until now. 

Why you ask?  Well for a few different reasons.  One, I want to document my life since I just had the cutest baby in all the land this year.  I want to be able to look back at our new life as parents and remember the good, the bad, and the crazy.  Two, I have a some what creative side that has been locked away due to a job in insurance (bleh - just kidding, I like my job a lot) and I thought this would be a fun way to bring that back out.  And three, maybe someone will stumble upon this blog that can relate to something in my life and at the very least, we can laugh about it together. 

My husband and I met almost 8 years ago and have been married almost 3 of those years.  A story about how we met will most likely take place in a future post but I will keep things simple since this is my first post (and I don't want to bore you right away). We bought our first house this last summer when I was 7 months pregnant.  Then we welcomed the love our lives into the world that fall.  Needless to say I am one lucky lady.  Follow along and you will hear all about my every day happenings and probably a bunch of random thoughts.  I will tell you there will probably be alot of pictures of this guy:



How could one resist??  That's KB.  He is the best baby in the world.  :)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday night and that Monday doesn't creep in and slap you in the face like the bizzo she is!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, I love it!