Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Crap Magnet

Do you ever have those days where nothing seems to go smoothly?  Well I am having one of those days...or should I say have been having one of those days since last Thursday.  Mostly just at work.  It just seems that no matter what I do, when I do it, how I do it - things just aren't panning out accordingly.  This usually happens in waves at my office and for some reason I have been riding that wave since last week.  NOT COOL.  This is where the name "CRAP MAGNET" comes into play. 

Crap Magnet:
Person who for some inextricable reason attracts bad things and events to happen to them.
"That bloke's a complete crap magnet - If he fell into a flowerbed he'd still smell of cack."
**I took this from urbandictionary.com **
 

Cack??  I am going to have to start using that one. 

Co-workers joke that I am a crap magnet and I thought it was all fun and games until these past couple days.  When I get mad I get the red face and this girl's face looks like it has been sizzling in the sun for hours.  So needless to say, I am ready to not be the crap magnet anymore.  Hopefully I can put out some fires today and leave work without wanting to flip off every bad driver that crosses my path while tailgating them until I can speed by them faster than the speed of light.  Yeah, I do that sometimes.  I have road rage and I am not afraid to admit it. 

The good news for the day is that the stars have aligned and I worked out BEFORE work this morning!!!!!  Working out before work is a huge struggle for me because I am not a morning person.  I have tried so many different things to get me to be a morning person and it just hasn't happened.  This morning, however, KB woke up at 5am wanting to eat so I fed him and decided that since I was up, I might as well just get my arse on the treadmill.  This of course was the one morning KB didn't want to go back to sleep after his bottle so I had to set him up in his swing and listen to him yell cheer me on while I ran 4 miles.  It wasn't too bad and it energized me for the day.  I will talk more about working out at some point but for now, I best get back to being a crap magnet.

See ya later suckas!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, I love it!