Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Motivation Monday (a day late)


Happy Motivation Monday Tuesday!! :) This week got away from me a little bit due to work so I apologize for not getting this posted yesterday. I know you were all waiting in suspense to see what my weekly plan is….*cough.  So without further ado or further random talk from me, here she is:


~Monday~

Workout: Pump and Burn (30 minutes)
Breakfast: Banana
Mid-morning snack: Vanilla Shakeology
Lunch: AB&J (almond butter and jelly) sandwich and mixed berry Greek yogurt
Mid-afternoon snack: turkey jerky, halo orange
Dinner: Tilapia and mixed veggies with potatoes

**Throughout the day I try to drink 100 oz. of water

~Tuesday~

Workout: 30 minutes of cardio (I walked 10 minutes, ran intervals for 10 minutes, and then walked it out again)        
Breakfast: Banana
Mid-morning snack: Strawberry Shakeology
Lunch: Leftover tilapia and mixed veggies with potatoes
Mid-afternoon snack: Whole wheat rice cake with almond butter (better than it sounds)
Dinner: Not sure yet (waiting to see what the hubs wants)

**Throughout the day I try to drink 100 oz. of water

~Wednesday~

Workout: Pump and Burn (30 minutes)
Breakfast: Whole wheat toast with almond butter and apricot jelly
Mid-morning snack: Vanilla Shakeology
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad
Mid-afternoon snack: Whole wheat rice cake with almond butter
Dinner: Out to dinner with my ladies and will be making a good choice, just not sure what that choice is yet :)

**Throughout the day I try to drink 100 oz. of water

~Thursday~

Workout: Hard Core Abs (20 minutes) Flow (20 minutes)
Breakfast: Banana
Mid-morning snack: Strawberry Shakeology
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad
Mid-afternoon snack: String cheese and 2 Halo oranges
Dinner: Taco salad (with ground turkey and no chips)

**Throughout the day I try to drink 100 oz. of water

~Friday~

Workout: REST DAY!!!!
Breakfast: Whole wheat toast with almond butter and apricot jelly
Mid-morning snack: Vanilla Shakeology
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad
Mid-afternoon snack: Whole wheat rice cake with almond butter
Dinner: Fish and veggies (most likely salmon)

**Throughout the day I try to drink 100 oz. of water

~Saturday~

Workout: Pump and Burn (30 minutes)

**On the weekends I have more time to figure out meals so I will probably plan as I go depending on what we have going on. What I WILL be doing is drinking my 100 oz. of water and drinking Shakeology at some point throughout the day, whether I have it as a snack or use it to replace my breakfast.

~Sunday~

Workout: Hard Core Abs (20 minutes) and 45 minutes of cardio
**Same note as Saturday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Progress~
I weighed myself this morning and I am officially down 8 pounds in the last 2 weeks. I still can’t believe it considering I consumed a fair amount of adult beverages last weekend with family over and let the reigns loose a bit on my diet over the weekend. The good thing is I have been keeping up with my work outs. I didn’t totally blow my diet otherwise I think the scale would have reflected that more, but I wasn’t as good as I could have been. I am a true believer in moderation these days and think that we should be able to splurge a bit as long as we don’t do it daily. Also, I was really excited last night because I decided to take a progress picture and compared it to when I first started this program and was amazed that I could already tell a difference. Feast your eyes on these baby abs:It might just be one baby ab, but she is peaking through a bit. :) I can’t wait to see what another 2 weeks will bring!!!
The left is 2 weeks ago and the right is last night
Motivation Monday
Last but not least (not in the slightest), yesterday was the first day of our health and fitness challenge group and I am just giddy about it. Everyone in the group is excited and full of energy and it’s contagious! I love that we all have a common place to check in and share our work outs, shake ideas, etc. It’s just fun and I can really see how motivating it is and how it can really hold people accountable. I can’t wait to see progress pictures from our challengers because I know they are going to be AMAZING!
Welp, back to work I go! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, I love it!