Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Stuff

I am in a blogging slump as of late and I am sorry…kind of.  Luckily to my rescue, Jake and Holly are doing another finish the sentence link-up so I now have something to post.  Me likey.
button

My happy place... is relaxing on our couch, windows open with fresh air flowing in, house spotless, glass of wine, and mindless TV on the tube.  Glorious.

Whatever happened to... cartoons that don’t make me want to poke my eyeballs out????  Examples: Duck Tales, Gummy Bears, Chip N’ Dale Rescue Rangers, Smurfs, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Care Bears.... ß That’s a lot of TV goodness right there.  And speaking of, are Saturday morning cartoons still a thing?

So what if I.... am more excited about my son’s 1st birthday party than my own a week earlier.  Also, so what if part of my excitement is wearing Mickey Mouse ears for the day.

E! needs a reality show about... anything other than people that are famous for no reason…..ANYTHING!  Or, have a Real Housewives of Wisconsin.  
RHOW

My go-to fast food meal is... McDonald’s QP with Che meal.  That’s a quarter pounder with cheese meal.  I always get a Coke or the orange Hi-C.  Even though I don’t eat the pickles on my burger, I still order them and then pick them off and eat them first. J Add a vat of ketchup and we are good to go.

You might not know that I... am kind of a big deal.

The hottest quarterback in the NFL is... it would be a toss-up between Aaron Rodgers and Cam Newton.  I am not a passenger on the Tom Brady train.  He can take his headbands and horrible dancing skills elsewhere. 
YOWZA
If I could... turn back time.  If I could find a way.

My personality is awesome because... I am cool as a cucumber.  Unless I am driving, then watch the FLOCK out!!!!!!!!!!  

Twerking is.... like a car crash.  I don’t want to look but I have to. 

I think it's super gross when... I see underarm hair longer than stubble on a woman wearing a sleeveless shirt.  Seriously.  Hippie or not, shave that shit!!!!

Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus.... to focus on her fiancé, or ex fiancé, or whatev, because he is H-O-T!!!!!!! Ouch, it burns.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My husband and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary last Wednesday and I meant to post about it but got sidetracked and all of a sudden a week later I still haven't done it.  So, look for that coming up followed by a lot of birthday posts and probably some additional randomness.

Devon out.

5 comments:

  1. 1st birthday parties are for the mom, duh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hump day! Haha, my professor plays that commercial every Wednesday before class. I'm super laid back as well until I'm driving. I can yell at people as loud as I'm singin' sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad there are others out there that share the road rage with me! :)

      Delete
  3. QP with che makes my mouth fill with saliva. YUM>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm yes same here. I have been thinking about it ever since yesterday and can't stop, won't stop, Rocafella Records Cause we, we get down baby, we get down....

      Delete

Comment away, I love it!