Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Cellphone ear pieces are like the fanny pack of backpacks/purses.  Pretty handy but makes you look like a moron.  Quit talking to yourself!!!
I capped my evening off last night with a couple glasses of wine and potato chips and French onion dip.  I felt a little guilty as I went to bed but when I woke up I was a pound lighter.  So I guess my dreams have come true.  Wine counts as fruit, and potato chips count as vegetables.  Devon for the win.
My husband is in Chicago for work until Friday and last night I decided to rearrange our bedroom.  Apparently my idea of a relaxing night alone is ramming myself into furniture to get it to move.  If I do say so myself (which I am currently doing….so I don’t really get that saying), our room is much more inviting now and made me want to hang out in it all night.  It also could be because I finally got the TV in our room to work with Direct TV.  And because that’s where I put the wine and potato chips.  Tomato Tom-ahhhh-toe.
I dropped Kamden off at daycare this morning for the first time ever (I am the one to pick him up normally) and prepared myself for him to start crying.  Well he didn’t.  He actually smiled as I walked away.  I am a little sad about it.  Whatever. 
I did not want to get out of bed this morning (see: wine and potato chips) so when Kamden woke up I brought him in our bed to watch a cartoon while I laid there wishing the time would start reversing.  It was basically like a reenactment of a Pinterest fail.  I thought he would be all snuggly and just curl up and watch his cartoon.  In reality that lasted a whole 5 minutes and then there was a foot in my face and an elbow in my side. 
So what if I am imagining myself getting drenched by a Gatorade beer shower after the Wrut Run this Saturday??!!? 
Wanna hear something that will blow your mind?  Okay then - what if oxygen was a poison that takes 75-100 years to kill us???  Riddle me THAT!!!!  I came across that question a while back on Pinterest or something and it freaks me out!!
I made a baked pasta the other night and it was delish.   I had leftovers last night and gave KB some and he loved it too.  You can start calling me Devon Crocker.
My dad, stepmom, and brother are coming to visit for a week starting on Sunday.  I am so excited to see them!!!!  My dad likes to have a good time so it will basically be a week-long party at our house.  Cheers!!  Plus, my dad likes red wine more than I do…..so there’s that.
This is funny:
So is this:
...and this:
...by funny I meant creepy. 

I think that’s it for now.  Happy almost Friday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look girl! I have thought about oxygen being a poison before... freaks me the hell out haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have been messing around with my design the past day or so and I think I am finally okay with it! :) I still can't stop thinking about the oxygen as poison!!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, I love it!