Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday Thoughts, Part Deux

Yesterday I went to the mall on my break to get KB some bigger onsies (that boy is growing at the speed of light) and stopped at Subway to get some cookies and a diet coke.  I needed my mid-afternoon sugar rush and that was just the right fix.  Well, you get 3 cookies for howevermuch, and when I got back to work I was only going to eat 2 and save the 3rd for today.  Well, now I am sitting here craving a cookie because I ate all 3 yesterday afternoon.  I am not even mad…well, maybe a little since now I am stuck here without a cookie. 
Speaking of cookies, I have been on a sweet kick lately and I can’t stop…I won’t stop….can’t you see it’s me who loves to bite….everything sugary that’s in sight….eeeeyeaaaah eeeeyeaaahhh (it's my cookie I can eat if I want to).  You’re welcome.  But for real, I bought Starbursts and Skittles the other day and all of which are basically gone already.  Sidenote: my brother was here last week and had a hand in the candy eating, but still.  I need to knock it off….until we take KB trick or treating and I am forced to eat all his candy. 
All of the candy eating lately has really got me thinking about a new work-out routine.  With the colder weather coming I will NOT be running outside anymore.  I would rather hit up the deathmill for an hour than have my sweat freeze into ice chunks on my face arms ass.  Swass, if you will.  So, at-home work outs will need to start ASAP aka Monday since I can’t start anything unless it’s on a Monday.
Bud got mad at me for being too particular about our outfits for family pictures last night.  All I said was that he can’t wear black shoes when the rest of us (KB and I) are wearing brown.  That’s all.  I know, ridic.
AMERICAN HORROR STORY!!!!!!!  I love this show.  I love that every season is a different story, I love that previous characters from past seasons play new roles, and I LOVE that Kathy Bates is on this season.  I think she plays the best villain/evil person/crazy lady and is perfect for this show.  I cannot wait to see how the rest of the season pans out.  If you have not watched this show, I highly recommend that you start to right meow.  Like meow.
TOOT-TOOT!!  I am in 1st out of about 30 people in our NFL pick ‘em league.  There is not really a method behind my madness picks, but so far whatever I am doing seems to be working.  Annnnnnd, I just jinxed myself.
Anyone want to buy a Cougar? No, I am not talking about an older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man and can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real life hottie or milf (urbandictionary.com) - I am talking about a 2002 Mercury Cougar that I once called my baby.  We are selling her.  I am a little sad but not too sad since I (by I, I mean Bud) do not want to shovel around that thing sitting in our driveway all winter.
I have a constant tickle in my throat that I assumed was from a cold or allergies, but decided it would be a great idea to Google it.  Now I am dying.
I think that’s all.  Happy almost Friday! J

1 comment:

  1. REEEMIX! Hahah KB is so dang cute besides growing like a weed girl. I can't watch American Horror Story, it scares the shit out of me. I remember watching the first season, I couldn't handle it haha. I also totally support the fact that he can't wear black when you and the babe are wearing brown.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, I love it!