Friday, May 3, 2013

Mish Mash I Was Taking A Bath....Wait, What?

I was just looking at my ole blog and noticed that other than the U.S., people living in Russia have viewed my blog the most.  I knew there was a reason why vodka was my drink of choice! 


Random, yes.  But I kind of find it amusing and this is my blog, so there.  Also, people in Russia are typically pretty badass which I clearly am, so I can see why they would want to read about my life.



Sidenote: If you google "Russia funny" and then click images you will be amused....very amused.

Anyway, I am getting antsy for my race tomorrow.  I finally downloaded music for my playlist, so that should get me pumped up.  And, I checked out the route I will be running in Owatonna and got kind of excited.  I will be running mostly along the river on the path but then it goes through some neighborhoods that some old friends of mine lived/used to live so I can reminisce as I try not to die run.  On another sidenote, speaking of the word "antsy," when you say the word "aunt" do you say it like you are talking about a bug - ant?  Or do you say it the correct way, ONT or how you would say flaunt, without the F and L?  I say it the correct way, and my husband says it the incorrect way.  :)  It's been a debate ever since I heard him refer to a family member by calling her a creepy bug.  Yes, ants are creepy.  (I don't like bugs)  Unless you are referring to this bug:

The only bug that brought me to tears for reasons other than scaring the complete crap out of me
I sometimes act like the grammar police or grammar wizard, until I realize I have made a grammatical error.  Then I pretend like it was a typo.  Anyway, I still think the way it's spelled should be a direct indicator of how it should be pronounced.  Just my 2 cents.

Onto the 3rd sidenote (jeeze, lay off the sidenotes), my cousin Michael is going to be in Owatonna when I visit this weekend!!!  I am pretty sure it's been almost 2 years since I have seen him last so I am pretty pumped.  He is only 9 months younger than me, and for years when we were younger it was just us 2.  We were the only grandchildren and we acted like brother and sister.  We fought, made fun of each other, competed with each other, laughed until we cried, got into trouble, etc.  We had a lot of fun growing up together but when we were in HS he moved away and since then we have not really lived in the same area.  He now lives in Cali so him being home does not happen often.  I am looking forward to catching up with him and for him to meet KB.  I am also fairly certain we will talk about the huge ass dog, a dog as big as a house, that we encountered when we were younger.  It gets brought up basically ever time we see each other now.  No one believes us, but we both remember vividly.  Seriously, biggest dog ever. 

Accurate
Anyway, looking forward to a great weekend with family and to surviving my first 1/2 marathon in a city filled with snow!!!  (Did you watch the news last night because Owatonna was probably on it for all the snow they got)

See ya later suckas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, I love it!